Understand car insurance
The car insurance consists of the following Elements:
- Liability insurance-obligatory so that the vehicle can be redeemed.
- Partial cover-fire-elemental damage-insurance (flood, hail, etc.) theft, glass incl. headlights, carried things, martens damage.
- Full insurance –In a collision, the damage to your vehicle is paid (the amount of self-participation in the damage is selectable).
- Parking damage-damage to the parked vehicle if the polluter is not traceable.
- Inmates – The driver and the passengers are insured for the costs of cure, daily allowance or capital in the event of disability and death (important for non-employed passengers such as children and housewives, unemployed, etc.).
- Assistance – towing the vehicle when it is no longer operational. Accommodation costs, repatriation costs, Hotel and travel expenses for all inmates.
- Gross negligence – No reductions if you have run over a red light or have otherwise caused a traffic violation (alcohol and drug abuse are excluded).
- Deductible – amount which is taken over by the vehicle owner in the event of a claim.
Some insurance companies offer a service with contracted garages, whereby a smaller deductible will be charged.
Understand car insurance in Switzerland
Order a free quote
If you have questions or urgent cases, please get in contact with us.
From Monday to Friday from 08.00 o’clock to 18.00 o’clock
Client service: 058 255 06 00