1. For all contracts with insurance companies and other institutions, the contracts and terms and conditions of these companies are valid. By concluding an insurance policy and/or a contract you confirm the receipt and acceptance of the terms of the contract and the form VAG art. 45 that shows with which insurance companies professional risk management AG maintains a brokerage contract and who bears the liability. If you have not received them, you must request them from us in advance. We assume no liability for contracts and any changes that the customer makes with the brokered companies and vice versa.
2. We accept no liability if an application is not accepted by a company. This is only in the free discretion of the relevant contractors.
3. Our service does not incure any additional costs, unless we explicitly point this out to you.
4. The agreements with our customers and visitors are, on the one hand, dependent on the contractual conditions that exist with our partners and, on the other hand, the legal provisions which are valid in Switzerland.
5. With each notification to us, you acknowledge that we may pass on your data to our partner companies for the processing of the requested inquiries. The specified data will be transmitted to the relevant companies for the quotation and information. We are not liable for missing or incorrect information and also not for the time period of the quotations.
6. autoversicherung.versicherung provides information about insurance on this website. The site is subject to constant changes and additions, which serve to update and enrich the information and functions offered. The information is therefore provided without guarantee for topicality, correctness and completeness.
7. The company “professional risk management AG” as Operator of the internet site www.autoversicherung.versicherung is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits bases on the use of the information and features offered on this site.
8. Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages is the sole responsibility of their operators.
9. autoversicherung.versicherung is independent of federal agencies, insurance companies, banks and other organizations. The Texts presented, unless otherwise indicated, exclusively represent the opinion of the editorial board of autoversicherung.versicherung and the relevant authors.
10. The retrieving, copying, saving and editing of the web pages,their contens or results generated or displayed with the display tools, in whole or in part, may be carried out solely for private purposes, not for commercial use. Copyright notices and brand names may not be altered or eliminated. All further actions require prior written approval.
11. The offer of autoversicherung.versicherung can be changed at any time and adapted to the usual market situations. The main principle is the preservation, development and continuation of this Internet portal.
12. Abusive and/or harmful Statements cannot be verified by us for the truth and will be deleted on request with appropriate justification from those affected. We assume no liability and refer to a free opinion formation.
All contractually subordinated partners are subject to the Data Protection Act and the Money Laundering Act in Switzerland. Brokers are independent, self-employed contractual partners and thus responsible for misuse, consulting errors and their consequences. Our intermediaries are always experienced professionals who have already acquired a correspondingly good education and experience. Of course, we will always endeavour to fulfil the customer’s wishes and their concerns with the best of our knowledge and conscience.
Jurisdiction is Baden-Switzerland